August 6, 2009

BEEN BUSY

Ahh Loosing my mind here! It seems that all the blog post that I sent from my phone while in Vegas showed up all crypted for some reason???? There goes that idea! Hope all are well. We have been really bust since our return. I hope to have a lot of pictures up soon! UPDATE: On Sunday, the whole family got together to celebrate Paris, Heather and I birthday. Dad decided to play Wii with the boys and hurt his right arm. On Tuesday, Heather took dad to his doctors appt. Since then they have run different test including an MRI. He had a chest x-ray yesterday and another test today. We should know the results of all of this by Tuesday. The only thing we are sure about is that he has torn a couple of muscles in his right arm. I will try and keep you posted and up to date. I have been out of work all week due to some stomach bug that I got from who knows where. Today was my first day back at work but giving my luck, the computer systems were down and I was sent home. So now I am trying to catch up on my homework, house duties and blogging. Hope all are well!! Katie