June 26, 2009

Hopefully life will get easier!

I am now trying this way of sharing information with friends and family due to the fact that I can update it very easily from anywhere. UPDATE: Monday I start my first semester toward my B.S. in Healthcare Management. I will be attending the same school as I did with my previous degree which will make it easier in the credit transfer department. I will still be working and chasing after Paris but due to the fact that this degree is available to take online, it had a great deal of appeal to me. I took Paris to the doctors today. She has a bilateral otitis media (Ear infection in both ears). We will see how long it will take to get this one healed. In the mean time I will be requesting copies of her medical records and find an ENT to take her to. Wish us luck! Well that’s all for now. I will be updating pretty often, so check back when you can. Hope all are well! Katie Smith