June 26, 2009

Blogging from my Ipod

I have just set up my email option with blogger so now I can send posts from my Ipod Touch. Only draw back seems to be the lack of spell check, but I will try my best to not have a need for it.

During the weekends we are a little more lax on Paris' bed time, but tonite she is jumping off the walls. She is curently on antibiotics so I thought she would pass out, but she has done quite the opposite. Oh well, i'm sure it can't last too much longer.......I hope. She normally spends Sat. night at Nana and Papa's, but Papa is not feeling well so there may be a change in plans. Brandon and I are scheduled to meet up with some friends around five p.m. to play beach volleyball so Paris will just have to tag along. I will try and get pictures. Well i'm going to try and get some sleep now. It will be hard since King of the Hill is on Adult Swim right now! Sweet Dreams.

Sent from my iPod