July 1, 2009

HUMP DAY!!!!!!

Ok, so this will be a short post due to the fact that it is midnight and I just turned in two assignments that were due by midnight. Had too much to do today. Woke up around 6 a.m. to a crash of thunder, was delayed in getting to work by severe thunderstorms and a small insignificant tornado warning right over my house. Once that passed I dropped off Paris and went to work, came home, made dinner, laundry, make several phone calls that needed to be made, ran two miles, took a shower, finished watching a movie with Brandon and then, when he started to snore, jumped on the computer to finish my assignments and turn them in. By the way, it rained ALL day. I believe we had 5" of rain today. Now I am posting this because I am wanting to write everyday if possible. But now I think I’m ready to crash. Hope all had a good hump day! Goodnight and sweet dreams!